This blog will explain how to uninstall the SecureLine VPN software from your device.
Checkout this video:
SecureLine VPN is a tool from Avast that allows you to connect to the internet through a secure, encrypted tunnel. This means that your data is protected from prying eyes, and your identity is hidden when you browse the web. You can use SecureLine VPN with both Avast antivirus and standalone (without an Avast antivirus product installed).
If you no longer need SecureLine VPN or if you want to free up some space on your hard drive, you can uninstall it from your computer. Keep reading to find out how.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. It is a virtual private network (VPN) service that encrypts your Internet connection and hides your location to give you total online privacy.
If you no longer wish to use SecureLine VPN, you can uninstall it from your computer using the steps below.
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Click on Programs and Features.
3. Find SecureLine VPN in the list of programs and click on it.
4. Click on the Uninstall button.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
If you’re having problems with SecureLine VPN or you just want to remove it from your system, follow the instructions below. We’ll show you how to uninstall SecureLine VPN from Windows and macOS.
For Windows Users
SecureLine VPN can be uninstalled directly from your Windows control panel. Here’s how:
1. Click the Start button, then select Control Panel.
2. Click Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs if you’re using Windows XP).
3. Locate and select SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs.
4. Click the Uninstall/Change button above the list.
5. A new window will open; click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall SecureLine VPN.
6. The uninstall process should now start; once it’s finished, click Close.
For Mac Users
SecureLine VPN can be uninstalled on a Mac by following the steps below:
1) Open SecureLine VPN and click on the Preferences option in the top menu bar.
2) In the Preferences window, click on the Accounts tab and then select the “Uninstall” option at the bottom of the window.
3) Click on “Uninstall” in the confirmation window that appears.
4) Enter your administrator password when prompted and then click on “OK”.
5) SecureLine VPN will now be uninstalled from your computer.
That’s it! You have now completely uninstalled SecureLine VPN from your Windows or Mac computer.